ecL by Natural Beauty Brightening Essence
- A botanical brightening facial essence
- Features individual sealed ampoule packaging to keep the active ingredients purer
- Formulated with Niacinamide to inhibit melanin transfer, lighten spots & even out skin tone
- Strengthens skin's own defenses & locks in moisture
- Contains Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, a high purity whitening & anti-oxidant agent to combat free radical damage
- Boosted with Angelica Extract for anti-aging benefits & promoting microcirculation of skin
- Reveals a clearer, more radiant & translucent complexion
- Free of pigment, flavors, fragrance, alcohol, hormone & heavy metal
- Company Introduction:
- ecL is a sub-brand of Natural Beauty, which promotes the idea of awakening skin's own energy from the inside out, combining scientific research and health to infuse you with youthful energy and help restore skin to its "original" health and beauty.
- Founded in 1972 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2002 (Code: 0157), Natural Beauty has established a strong foothold in Asia with its philosophy of "Natural is Beauty", and is a biotech and natural skincare and beauty brand with international distribution.
- For over 50 years, Natural Beauty has been developing products through technical cooperation with leading international biomedical research and development teams in the United States and Europe, using natural botanical extracts with patented Harvard stem cell technology in the United States and precise clinical evidence of efficacy to treat skin problems from deep within the cells and develop professional beauty products suitable for Oriental women's skin.
WATER, SALVIA MILTIORRHIZA, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS, CENTELLA ASIATICA, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA.